Barnes & Noble.
Their best selling books tend to deal with memory loss.
go to your room and think about what you’ve done
When you’re feeling down and out, REAL friends be like
Hermione must have had a crazy good time when she went back to Hogwarts to do her final year, all that library time without having to worry about Harry’s imminent death or whether him and Ron were going to fail every single subject they were taking, like it must have been pretty fucking blissful
So I’ve seen a lot of Parrish-as-Phoenix stuff, but Phoenixes aren’t really shapeshifters, and Teen Wolf is all about the shapeshifters. So what else could he be? What kind of fireproof shapeshifters are there?
Well, there’s always the djinn.
Djinn can take all sorts of forms, and they are made of ‘smokeless fire,’ so they cannot be burned. They are from Islamic mythology, and Parrish did (supposedly) just return from a tour-of-duty in a heavily Islamic part of the world. It’s entirely possible this could be his true nature.
Unfortunately, this would also be kind of a hot mess of wrong, since we’d have a creature from middle-eastern mythology being portrayed by a super white actor. Though the show could surprise us by having him actually be Islamic (since Islam is a faith, not a race, anyone can believe in it).
EDIT: Oh, and let’s not forget, ‘Jordan’ means ‘one who descends’ and is the name of a kingdom and a famous river in the middle east.
Which states have the most people with state pride?
its like the shittier your state is the more pride you have
OHIO WHAT THE FUCK
I blame Pittsburgh for Ohio’s state pride LOL At least, the rivalry between University of Pitt and Ohio State University was pretty intense XP
I think it’s hilarious that Ohio’s pride is so high while PA’s is so low. Because when you ask anyone in PA about state pride, the general concensus is “Well, at least we’re not Ohio.”
(Source: reddit.com, via threepwillow)
Governor elections are coming up really soon.
Your main tickets are:
Tx. attorney general Greg Abbott (R)
Senator Wendy Davis (D)
Abbott is for “traditional values” AKA against gay rights. Davis is all for LGBTQ rights.
IF WENDY DAVIS IS ELECTED TEXAS MAY FINALLY LEGALIZE GAY MARRIAGE BY NEXT YEAR.
ALL WE NEED TO DO IS VOTE!!!!!
She also stands for women’s rights and will fight for them, in case people have already forgotten her name.
Other reasons to not vote for Greg Abott include, but are not limited to, the following:
- He wants to “fight and repeal” ObamaCare
- Has his head up his ass about “protecting” the Second Amendment (re: protecting the so-called right for suicidal white men to commit mass murder)
- "Ensure integrity" at the voting boxes (a little ironic with the Republicans’ rampant gerrymandering, yeah?) by instituting stricter voter ID laws.
I’m not saying Wendy Davis is by any means perfect, but she’s certainly a much better fit for bringing Texas in the direction it needs to start going. Her current platforms include the following:
- Be smarter in recruiting teachers for public school systems in order to increase the quality of education, as well as giving those teachers a reason to stay in Texas.
- Give students more chances to earn college credit while in high school
- Encourage a better economy within Texas by increasing the number of Texans we have getting college degrees
- Push to make Texas the national leader in renewable energytechnologies and production
- Fought and will continue to fight to create as many jobs for Texans as possible (previous work including laws that make the Texan government offer contracts to Texan contractors when possible)
- Introduced legislation while in Senate (that was passed) that required corporations that receive government subsidies to refund every last bit of the subsidies if they can’t deliver what they promised (the agreed upon obligations)
So long story short: Senator Davis wants to make Texas a better place to live for everyone; Greg Abott wants to make Texas a better place to live for the upper class business owners, and pushes hegemonic “White” ideologies. Don’t think your vote doesn’t count; every last vote will affect who our next governor is.
teen wolf fandom actually made a petition for the cast and crew to stop “disrespecting the fans” lol remember that time you sent death threats to tyler posey because he said he doesn’t like stiles/derek and his mom saw them? or how you tried to make a petition to get shelley hennig off the show? or how meagan tandy has to constantly go on twitter to defend herself and her character because people send her hate? or how you all made #killallison a worldwide trend???? :)
Dylan O’Brien and Tyler Posey attend Entertainment Weekly’s Annual Comic-Con Celebration at Float at Hard Rock Hotel San Diego on July 26, 2014 in San Diego, California.
(Source: joshutchersonn, via obrosie)