I just invented a new word:
OH FOR FUCK’S SAKE, DARREN. REALLY?
#your excessive handsomeness and goofy joy is just really inappropriate #I MEAN LOOK AT THIS ASSHOLE #AND HIS SMILE #AND HIS EYE CRINKLES #BASTARD #Darren Criss: offensively attractive
(Source: darrennchris, via somanyhorcruxes)
this shark is hungry. dangerous.
ｔｈｉｓ ｓｈａｒｋ ｗａｎｔｓ ｔｏ ｅａｔ ｙｏｕｒ ｂｌｏｇ．
if u dont reblog this cyber shark you’re blog will be delieted DONT RISK IT
youve angered it
So I decided to browse Teen Wolf fic on ff.net. I immediately regret this decision. If AO3 is the Sterek Desert, ff.net is Self-Insert Swamp.
My Teen Wolf fandom experience would be so much better if you could block tags on AO3. I just want stuff that isn’t Sterek. Literally anything that isn’t Sterek.
I just attended the best passion of the Christ play. As they were “nailing” Jesus to the cross the entire thing broke. No one knew what to do and it got quiet. Finally one of the guards on stage said “You get out of it this time Jesus”
10 Types of Emotional Manipulators -
1. The Constant Victim - This kind of individual will always finds a way to end up as a victim in their relationships.
2. One-Upmanship Expert – This person uses put downs, snide remarks and criticisms, to show that they’re superior, and know much more than you.
3. Powerful Dependents – They hide behind the mask of being weak and powerless – then use their helplessness to dominate relationships. That is, they send the subtle message “you must not let me down.”
4. Triangulators – This person tries to get other people on their side. They’re quick to put you down, and to say some nasty things. They separate good friends or drive a wedge in families.
5. The Blasters – They blast you with their anger or they blow up suddenly. That stops you asking questions - in case there’s a showdown.
6. The Projector – This person thinks they’re perfect and others have the flaws. They take no ownership – because they’re never, ever wrong.
7. The Deliberate Mis-Interpreter – They seem like a nice person – but they twist and use your words. They spread misinformation and misinterpret you. Thus, they deliberately present you in a false, negative way.
8. The Flirt – This person uses flirting to get their way in life. They want to be admired and to have an audience. However, your feelings and your needs are of no concern to them.
9. The Iron Fist – They use intimidation and throw their weight around, to use you for their ends, and to get their way in life.
10. The Multiple Offender – This person uses several of the techniques we’ve described – and they’ll often switch between them if it suits their purposes.